basic financial

Sunday, April 6, 2008

I have recently begun to actually take consideration of my family's financial security. I have started reading blogs like The Simple Dollar and Zen Habits. The one thing that really has made it hit home with me about how even small steps can make a difference are the examples that use real dollar amounts instead of percentages, or ideas without examples at all. In my reading though, I have not seen many of these examples.

My goal for this blog is to a) track my journey to financial stability and b) hopefully inspire others in my situation to start saving, even if it is a small amount at first.

My game plan for this blog is to be as transparent as possible about my savings and debt reduction. Here's hoping that I can help someone else out by showing how I start saving and eventually reach financial stability.

0 comments: